If you have a query about any Susan Crawford Vintage pattern, there may be information here on our website which will allow you to continue knitting without a delay.
In the first instance:
- For ebook and pdf patterns only, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version.
- For all patterns (print, and ebook or pdf), please check our Errata pages to see if your query has been resolved.
- Next, check to see if there are any relevant topics in the Tutorial section.
If you still require assistance after taking these steps, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org providing as much information as possible.
To avoid unnecessary delay in receiving an answer please include the following details:
- Pattern name
- Source of the pattern (print book, ebook, print pattern, or pdf pattern)
- Edition, date of publication, or pattern code (see copyright page of book or back page of pattern)
- Details of where you purchased the pattern if known
- The size you are knitting
- Nature of the problem: please be as specific as possible, including details of the section of the pattern you are having difficulties with and also your stitch count if this differs from the pattern.
If you are having issues with sizing or yarn requirements, please also include:
- Details of the yarn you are using
- The gauge/tension you are achieving
We aim to respond to pattern support queries within a week when possible. An answer to your query may take longer during holiday times (including UK Bank Holidays) and busy periods. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, UK time.